Development Project Management
Coastal Property Solutions’ project management team offers a high level of personal service to our clients throughout every stage of their projects. Our services include:
- Assisting with finance approval
- Sourcing and purchasing land
- Working with Valuers
- Consulting with Quantity Surveyors
- Engaging Town Planners, Architects, Engineers, and Builders on behalf of our clients
Our clients engage us to manage their residential and commercial developments, including everything from single ‘splitter’ blocks through small townhouse subdivisions, to large multi-residential developments including multi-storey units.
Our scope of works typically comprises the following components:
- The Project Management of the entire preliminary process
- Developing the design and drawings from concept plans through to full construction drawings.
- Initial Development Application (DA) submissions to Council.
- Amendments to the final working drawings to ensure each of the DA conditions has been addressed.
- Engaging the most appropriate Engineering team for the development and production of Engineering Drawings based on the Architectural Drawings developed in point ii above.
- Developing a detailed and well defined schedule of finishes and construction scope of works.
- Developing a comprehensive set of tender documents for distribution to select builders.
- Assessing and evaluating the outcome of the tender process and making our recommendations.
Detailed, systematic Project Management with a thorough commitment to attention-to-detail is crucial to the successful completion of these projects. Without this approach setting a solid foundation for the project, any potential profit is put at risk as costs can so easily get out of control if not managed from a position of experience and authority.
Our project management fee is assessed on an individual project basis, depending on the extent of the scope of works required. It is our clients’ experience that their cost savings resulting from our management and experience well and truly exceed our project management fee.